• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tire covers for Shorlander trailer?

Chrisbert

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Hi.
I keep my trailer at a friends ranch and want to put some tire covers on it. I can't remember the size of the wheels, but I think they are pretty small. It's a 2022 trailer for the 25' boats. Also, has anyone sourced some already that they liked?

Thanks!

Hi.
I keep my trailer at a friends ranch and want to put some tire covers on it. I can't remember the size of the wheels, but I think they are pretty small. It's a 2022 trailer for the 25' boats. Also, has anyone sourced some already that they liked?

Thanks!
Yours should be 14” wheels. You can get the custom ones from this forum.
AC6B41D4-8556-4488-87AD-D89D2393B1DA.jpeg

I don't think I can secure those when the tires are on the pad.

Looks like these should do the trick…in the 26” size? There is a calculator in the pics associated with those tire covers.

Heres a screen shot from GoodYears website

85951D9F-C058-481F-A292-72DC1FA6E235.png

Bought these last year for two of my tandem trailers. They fit well and stay on… not much more data since they were installed the middle of the summer.

Looks like these should do the trick…in the 26” size? There is a calculator in the pics associated with those tire covers.

Heres a screen shot from GoodYears website

View attachment 193988

So if I understand correctly, those are sized according to the wheel diameter vs tire size? I've been considering doing something like this for summers, as the tires take a beating in the sun.

Better late than never ?‍♂️

There is this sizing chart associated with that product…

1069E0FC-959E-4C04-A14D-906128ED8527.jpeg

Back