• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What to expect upon delivery.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Well, there’s a lot of reasons for people to want to stay OUT of IL, I’m stuck here 6 more years until I become a Texan by choice. If we could only kick Cook county out of the state it wouldn’t be so bad lol...

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Years ago, work took me out of WI and into IL. Lived in Hanover Park and Schaumburg. That's the extent of the nice things I have to say about IL ;)

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Ok guys just an update...set my delivery date, picking her up April 12th! 11 days and counting....

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ok guys just an update...set my delivery date, picking her up April 12th! 11 days and counting....
You son of a... I'll be picking mine up on April 23. You're so close, you can taste it. NICE!

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
You son of a... I'll be picking mine up on April 23. You're so close, you can taste it. NICE!
I’m literally salivating here lol. Yeah man like I mentioned I put the deposit on her right after Labor Day last year. It’s been a LOOOOONG winter. Honestly, if I didn’t have so much I want to install I probably would have waited a week or two, but this way I get her home and can install the transducer, VHF, work out where I’ll stow everything, etc. I also have decided to start a kind of diary/build thread over on the FSH section, just documenting some of my upgrades and experiences, if anyone cares to follow along. Look for that post to start in the coming week or so.