• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Would you trade

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m considering trading my four wheeler for a second wave runner. Had two last year but sold one bc I got tired of working on it. Would yall do it. IMG_4860.png

No

I wouldn't use a wave runner, but I also wouldn't use a 4 wheeler, so take this as the unbiased view of someone who wouldn't have either.

It sounds like you are leaning in that direction, so tell us why you DON'T want to pull the trigger.

Powered things need mechanical work. Eventually the new shiny thing will need work. That's not really a reason to swap out something, what else is leading you in that direction?

I think that only you can decide based on how you would use either type of vehicle. We had three four wheelers that we liked to ride when it was too cool to go boating. Sold them this past Spring as we had moved to our retirement home and it now is too far to trailer them for a weekend ride. Do you have places nearby to enjoy riding them?

Jim

I have a place to ride 2 hrs away but it keeps flooding bc of all the rain. I have two motorcycles, two four wheelers and a go cart for the winter time toys.

I have a place to ride 2 hrs away but it keeps flooding bc of all the rain. I have two motorcycles, two four wheelers and a go cart for the winter time toys.
Whats the waverunner? That looks like a real nice 4wheeler

So more vehicles that riders?

Which one would you use more, the four wheeler or the wave runner, given what you already have?

Jim

Depends on which motor. I have a 23 vx limited ho. It runs 67 I got rid on my supercharged jet ski last year. I’ll never do that again.

Right only if its a HO. Most are not

Back