• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wraptor lure wrap

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I saw this Wraptor display at the outdoor show today. There is a size for every lure, I saw some with 10-12” Muskie baits in them.

i bought this one for all of my crank baits.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’d never fill it up. Seems like I lose a lure every time I go fishing. Usually my newest one, that I just bought to replace the one I lost last time.
The crank bait i use the most is or was made by Storm, abs the bait is a smash Shad, that thing catches everything. I think Storm quit making those so I bought up everyone I could find, different colors, and three different sizes. So I think I’ll be able to fill that pouch up 2/3 of the way. As I break these smash Shad I’ve even putting them into my tackle trays to fix later, most have one or two of the hooks on the treble hook breaks and Ive been replacing the broken hooks with better quality hooks. The other nice thing about the smash Shad is that they float, so a lot of times when they get snagged if you just give them some slack they free them selves.

I want to also add some reef runners in various colors, seems like a lot of walleye are caught on reef runners.