• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking for a check list

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
One of my to-do items for the winter was to put together a checklist that I intend to laminate. I envision having a few; prior to leaving the house, at the ramp, retrieval, etc. Maybe this way I won't forget to install my clean-out plugs. I remember a couple of lists floating around the other board but thought it would be good to have the reference here as well. If I recall, Mel had one. Mel - do you want to get it started?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Yep...there you go, pdf or .doc, your choice!

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks. Invaluable for us that are relatively new to boating.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I found it to be a great tool to help me develop a flow and learn what to do and when to do it. Then it was a good checklist to follow along as I gained experience with the boat, the checklist was just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I have a version of that checklist with Beer and Ice on every page! @Brmorganjr insisted my checklist was flawed without it! I guess he is right, isn't beer and ice required even for a training run?;)

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Let me tell ya, those lists have been a huge asset to our whole learning to boat experience...Priceless!