• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone know about Yamaha's new announcement on Feb 12th?

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just curious what the new info will be that they are announcing on February 12th. Saw it on the Yamaha boat website. Looking to make a purchase but now I may wait if there is some new promo starting.

riderP

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I saw an article for the Miami boat show that Yamaha will be débuting a Yamaha made fishing boat. It will be jet propelled.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Here is one article....

http://fishgame.com/2015/02/miami-boat-show-just-week-away/

"– Yamaha is introducing a new fishing boat… a jet-powered fishing boat. This isn’t coming from Yamaha Marine (outboards) or one of the fishing boat builders they own, but from Yamaha Watercraft, which builds jet boat bowriders, and runabouts. Will this one be a contender to serious anglers? Obvious draft advantages aside, we’ll see…"​

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So it seems that everyone thinks it a new fishing boat. That won't change my decision I can still fish off an AR240.