• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

No Power (12 Volts) Accessories

Augusto David Rodriguez

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have a 2012 212X and I think when installing my new Wt Sound Radio , have a short. I follow the OEM Power wire Connector and have two cables( Power red and Black). I have read many issues with other boats. My doesn't have any 30 fuse near batteries and dual switch Battery selector, I have check on front inside the helm and ..NADA. I have a fuse boxes round shape above each engine this are Circular, and I have check fuses there. IF any one have found this"30 Amp fuse , it would be awesome to point me in the right direction. I just ran a temporary wire gage 8 with a fuse 30 amp all the way from Battery switch to the helm but I will like to used OEM power wires. Also I have the Manual and dent show any schematics/locations.
thanks
V/R

A. David Rodriguez
212X 2012"Per Diem"

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Augusto David Rodriguez

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
thanks my fuse boxes are same place of the pictures but my are round and I have check the fuses. Near the battery I don't have any fuse box.My engine posit( Red wires are straight front batteries to the selecttor switch OF,1, 2 and All.

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
On my boat (might be similar wiring?) it's right near the battery switches along the wall between that compartment and the engine. It is screwed to that wall and is a small black box with an red/orange gasket to make it watertight.
Sort of looks like this: Fuse Holder