• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Video of Yamaha 275 Stern swim up seats

Interesting!

That's kind of cool. I'd buy that for sure if I needed to replace my ladder, but I don't think I'd ditch a working ladder for it.

You can buy everything from Yamaha. But it’s expensive...

Attachments

• 270790F4-6382-4BE6-B4EF-03679CA1BC66.png
    270790F4-6382-4BE6-B4EF-03679CA1BC66.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 63
  • 91BC4546-AB4F-4BA6-9E4A-6E548A43D494.png
    91BC4546-AB4F-4BA6-9E4A-6E548A43D494.png
    513.9 KB · Views: 64
Here is the link. $1393.38 for everything needed for two seats. I would think you would want some sort of backer inside the hull though since other boat models were not engineered to attach these. With that said, you would probably need longer bolts (Part #39) if you were to put the backer plate...... Cool concept, but the juice is not worth the squeeze......

1596462339411.png

Here is the link. $1393.38 for everything needed for two seats. I would think you would want some sort of backer inside the hull though since other boat models were not engineered to attach these. With that said, you would probably need longer bolts (Part #39) if you were to put the backer plate...... Cool concept, but the juice is not worth the squeeze......

View attachment 128259
I agree. I like to sit on the square throwable in the water at the transom.

If you shop around I’m sure you could find a little better prices. I payed less than $500 for everything (one seat not two)
988A9161-901F-4826-801D-8B766836BFB5.jpegF661DDB2-4B19-4A8D-B2C3-1CFD6A543543.jpeg

Did you add any kind of backing plate inside?
Was it hard to get to the inside part to connect the nuts?

It’s not impossible but not easy. After removing the tray at the cleanout ports it’s a far reach to get to the aft bolts. I used a 1/4 aluminum backing plate and drilled the holes slightly smaller. I threaded the bolts through the backing plates so I didn’t have to hold the actual bolt as I was finding the hole location. There’s no way I could have reached the aft bolts

There’s a little more info and pictures in this thread

Back