• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

⚓⛴⚓⛴⚓⛴ 30,000 Members and growing! ⚓⛴⚓⛴⚓⛴

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Jetboaters.net has crossed another member threshold - 30,000 members and over 1/2 million messages! Still ad-free, run by volunteers, and focused on member benefits! It is pretty routine now to have over 250 people on the forum at a time!
1628966090846.png

We hope you have enjoyed using Jetboaters.net over the years and will continue to find our forum a helpful place to learn all sorts about your boats....and a whole lot more!

As you can see, our active user count continues to grow year over year (last year being even more than normal!). This is just Registered Member use, we have a huge number of visitors to the site that don't join (usually around 10 times as many visitors browsing as members!). We appreciate all the members who promote our site, display our swag by flying our flags, have stickers, spare tire covers or shirts etc, or just tell their jetboating friends about us!
1628965850243.png

Google says we've had over 16 millions page views, and right now we are averaging 25,000 page views a day!
1628966020739.png

Thank you to all the staff members that keep this place running!!!!
1628966284666.png

Back to loading the 2022 Yamaha Line up for the reveal on August 17, 12PM EDT!

Boat on!

Jet boaters.....we pump it harder!!!! (I wonder if that would sell on a t-shirt?)

mrmeaniemeateaterman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
"Jet boaters.....we pump it harder!!!!" sounds a lot better than "Jet boaters.....we suck it off the bottom!!!!"
:p

Pretty amazing stats for Ad-free! Amazing source of info for those looking to buy and trying to justify their decision. Keep up the good work!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
"Jet boaters.....we pump it harder!!!!" sounds a lot better than "Jet boaters.....we suck it off the bottom!!!!"
:p

Pretty amazing stats for Ad-free! Amazing source of info for those looking to buy and trying to justify their decision. Keep up the good work!
Team efforts....and no freakin' ads!!!! (although we have considered putting ads on the non-member facing pages - or ads for non-members - as a way to generate some income to pay for hosting costs).

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Great job to the members that do the work behind the scenes for this site! I've been here since the beginning and it has been a great resource for me.

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
This has to be one of my favorite forums...Not only because of boating and Yamaha's but because I fell like there are so many different people that contribute and not just a few loud mouths. I'm on a couple of other forums for different topics and its so frustrating because there are just a few people that seem to dominate every topic and opinion. its frustrating.

But not here... Everyone with any level of knowledge can and does contribute. I feel like there is great back and forth and real sense of community here.

Keep up the great job everyone! Love this group!

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
thanks to all the mods!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
And for those of you who know how competitive I am, we just crossed another threshold...... 559,000 posts - why is that important you might ask.....well originally we were in "competition" with another older forum (from whence many of us moved from). Their total posts is 558,885.

Below is that sites current stats..... 1 real user online, 2 bots and 5 guests.....

1630330644550.png

Right now we have 242 members online, 61 of whom are members and 181 guests)!
1630330761499.png

It is really fun and delightful to host this forum for everyone. We (the admins and moderators) really enjoy making sure everyone is helped - and it is great to see the posts where someone says "wow...that was the problem...thanks for helping" - and its EVERYONE here that helps!

Thanks again for making this a great place to hang out on the internet!

dgfreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lol, THAT forum is dead... I joined it before I found this forum, and two things stuck out to me... there was some kind of "loyalty to YJB" question during the registration process that I found super creepy, and browsing the forum was akin to roaming an old western ghost town. I actually was second guessing the boat purchase during that little ordeal. Then I noticed this forum, and it's been unicorns, rainbows, and little pots of gold ever since.

A hearty "THANK YOU" to all the admins, I'm sure you feel like it's a thankless job at times, but make no mistake, many of us to notice and appreciate all that you guys do. It's truly a great source of information, and full of many caring and helpful people. You're not under-appreciated, you're just under-thanked! lol

Also, for the record, I see no reason you shouldn't have ads for non-members. (aka, ads until you're logged in?) I think that's very reasonable. A little compensation for the time and effort you guys put into this forum is no less than fair in my opinion. I also understand my opinion on the matter means very little, and I'm fine with that too. ;)

Coolbreeze704

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Congrats! Certainly been impressed so far. Always active, well managed and deep with relevant information for us new to jetboats to learn as we wait for our boats. Thanks to those that created such a great site, and thanks to those that are so helpful bringing us newbies along.