• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 1 Pair of JL MX650 For Sale

Monterro

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Quick background. I purchased 3 pairs of the JL speaker from an authorized dealer online in May. I was hoping to have them to install by Memorial Day. Would not arrive in time so I purchased them locally. I been extremely busy over the past month and missed the return period. Would like to sell all as a package deal. Already loosing some and piecing them out will put my loss further. Brand new in box and again they were purchase from an authorized dealer. Receipt included.

$450 shipped

FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_0756.JPG

Monterro

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@ScarabMike I think we could work something out. I have some interested in one set locally. $300 shipped for 2 pair.

The6caseys

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Quick background. I purchased 3 pairs of the JL speaker from an authorized dealer online in May. I was hoping to have them to install by Memorial Day. Would not arrive in time so I purchased them locally. I been extremely busy over the past month and missed the return period. Would like to sell all as a package deal. Already loosing some and piecing them out will put my loss further. Brand new in box and again they were purchase from an authorized dealer. Receipt included.

$450 shipped

View attachment 40327 View attachment 40328
Are they still for sale???:)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Monterro

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Julian Yes i have 4 speakers left. It seems like no one needs all of them. How about $160 shipped for one pair and $300 shipped for 2 pair.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Monterro do you still have a pair remaining? If so...it might be long enough since I bought the first ones that the mrs won't notice! LOL
See should have went big from the get go lol