• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015+ Shorlandr trailers are having issues with fender brackets cracking

evermeire

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I didn't take to dealer, said they were too far away, they had me send pictures of the vin tag and they sent me the new fenders no charge.
I still have the new ones stored away. My brackets haven't cracked yet
I am told new fender brackets are being sent to my house by way of an Utah Shorelandr dealer helping me out via the a phone call.
In the meantime I was able to buy barely used aluminum wheels with new tires for under $500!!

Attachments

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just noting that I got a 2017 trailer last year that the fenders were cracked on. I called shore lander per another post here. They had me go into my local dealer who handled the recall claim. A few months later the dealer called me to pick up new fenders and mounting hardware , which I did. This cost me almost nothing. I didn’t have to bring the trailer in, just proof that I had it (I.e., registration). The dealer would have installed them at no cost but waited too long to call me and needed them gone so I picked the fenders up instead of the isl having them returned to shorelander.