• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 242 SHOWER ! Need Electrical Guru's

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Found some deeper info to confirm what I thought. Going to try the tests.
during all of this, have you happened to try completely disconnecting the batteries? A lot of computer issues are solved by doing a reboot.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Corvettedan22..... Did you ever come up with a solution? My pump is doing the exact same thing. I replaced the pump because I figured that was the problem, but that obviously didn't work. I may just install a new toggle switch and relay

blackonblack

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
And another! My shower is doing this so would love to hear a resolution to fix it. Thx

SportBilly

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
And another! My shower is doing this so would love to hear a resolution to fix it. Thx
Similar issue myself so I changed the pump along with adding a relay switch to the house battery to get it working for me.