• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Charleston Pinopolis Lock Cooper River Run/ Hilton Head Gathering 5/12 and 5/13 2018

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It's not 100% accurate, as I'm launching in Charleston, not Hills Landing.

The wife and I have also taken Monday off, and we'll likely cruise up to the locks then, as well as cruise the Charleston area a bit if anyone else is planning on sticking around another day.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
It's not 100% accurate, as I'm launching in Charleston, not Hills Landing.

The wife and I have also taken Monday off, and we'll likely cruise up to the locks then, as well as cruise the Charleston area a bit if anyone else is planning on sticking around another day.
@veedubtek I might be up for this. We are launching at Hills Landing, so would need to make it back up there eventually. Do you have a slip or anything arranged for Sunday night in Charleston?

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sure don't bud, I'm a procrastinator. I was actually gonna look into VRBO'ing something with a dock for Sunday night probably.

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know for sure that I can't make it now. I am delayed getting home till around the 20th. Hope the weather cooperates and you all have a great weekend! Maybe we can set up a day on Lake Murray this summer.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is the count in front page updated to reflect the changes. Wondering what the total number is right now
Unfortunately it is not not as there is some kind of setting not allowing a post to be updated after a certain time length and we have exceeded that time period. I think the only changes are @ACrews and @Joshua Miller are out and I think @veedubtek is launching from Charleston in stead of up at the lake.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I know for sure that I can't make it now. I am delayed getting home till around the 20th. Hope the weather cooperates and you all have a great weekend! Maybe we can set up a day on Lake Murray this summer.
Don't forget about Drift Jam on June 2nd.

GMAN2015

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Going to have to pass on this trip. Have vehicle issues I don’t think I will get fixed in time.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So figure we can go ahead and do a final head can't since I can not update the first page anymore. Below is what I currently have an launch points pending weather if weather is bad on the lake and the lock is closed the launch will be moved to Charleston but right now things look pretty good. If anyone has a change of plans please let us no so we are not leaving anyone or waiting on someone who isn't coming.

Committed Participants Hills Landing Launch and Overnight Stop
@Andy S - Hilton Head
@Wesley D - Hilton Head
@Mainah +1 - Hilton Head
@BigAbe75 - Hilton Head
@Oscar Arrechea - Hilton Head
@Wisefam22 - Hilton Head

Committed Participants Charleston Launch and Over Night Stop
@robert843 - Hilton Head
@veedubtek - Hilton Head
@Seadeals - Hilton Head

Last edited:

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just checked the weather at HH and it looks good there. I may be out now, apparently my Mother in Law is now coming down for the weekend so we have to figure this crap out.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just checked the weather at HH and it looks good there. I may be out now, apparently my Mother in Law is now coming down for the weekend so we have to figure this crap out.
Hand her a life jacket and say let's go?

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
OK guys, I am not going to make it. Last minute family stuff Saturday.

I have a Dockwa reservation in HH that I have not cancelled yet. If someone needs it let me know.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hand her a life jacket and say let's go?
lol, I'm going to see if she wants to tag along, but I doubt it. This shite just got sprung on me last night... needless to say, I was NOT happy. Just another lesson in the need to better communicate with the woman. lol That and apparently I didn't realize it was Mother's Day... whoops!

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@JeffVans my wife thought it would be great way to spend mothers day. Then I invited my mom and step dad so they are joining us in our boat on the trip.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We are committed weather permitting. Our neighbors are still joining us on our boat. Following @Andy S lead on launch time and location. If @robert843 is still interested I am bringing my homemade trailer tounge scale which requires a bike pump to pre pressurize the cylinder and someway to use it at level trailer hight (I use a 5 inch drop hitch with no ball). My guess is the plan is to keep on moving giving the distance but is there any chance of tow sports along the way? If not I am leaving my boards and tube at home.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are committed weather permitting. Our neighbors are still joining us on our boat. Following @Andy S lead on launch time and location. If @robert843 is still interested I am bringing my homemade trailer tounge scale which requires a bike pump to pre pressurize the cylinder and someway to use it at level trailer hight (I use a 5 inch drop hitch with no ball). My guess is the plan is to keep on moving giving the distance but is there any chance of tow sports along the way? If not I am leaving my boards and tube at home.
We can surf once we get to HH!