• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 275 Detail Images part 2

Wesley Cobb

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Perhaps I spoke too soon in my previous response. I do like the back lounges, the underwater LED lighting and the swim up seats.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How the heck do you get to the starboard side oil filter? Perhaps when you spend 100K plus on a boat....you don't worry about that! LOL
View attachment 88067
Good point, I wondering the same thing. However, I bet you this boat is SUPER QUIET, the way the engine compartments are small and completely enclosed. I love that aspect of it.

--

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Good point, I wondering the same thing. However, I bet you this boat is SUPER QUIET, the way the engine compartments are small and completely enclosed. I love that aspect of it.

--
Doesn't look quiet to me. Lots of fiberglass there to resonate. That foam pad isn't going to do much of anything.

Wesley Cobb

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Looks like they used stainless steel hatch support struts as well. Huge complaint I have is the use of regular struts. Mine are all rusting in the salt water and air. Looking to replace them w/stainless steel. Anyone else changed theirs out?

I know You know

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

--
Saw it and heard it at the Miami Boat Show, it is quieter than most of the current boats, but still much louder than any 4 stroke OB, lots of power though.