• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 FSH sport Livewell

Fish for Dinner

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does anyone know how to fix a livewell on a 2021 FSH sport that’s not working? The light comes on but it’s not turning the pump on to pump in water.

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Have you checked the livewell circuit breaker under the switch?

Last edited:

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Is the sea cock open for the inlet pump?

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I had the fill pump go out on me in like 6 months, kept tripping the breaker. To much of a hassle to take to dealership so i just ordered one off amazon and replaced it myself.

Fish for Dinner

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Have you checked the livewell circuit breaker under the switch?
Yes you are referring to the black round button looking switch on top right. I pressed it and the light comes on but not the pump.

Attachments

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
To the best of my knowledge, the ckt breaker feeds the switch, so if the light is on when you activate the switch there is power going out of the switch towards the live well pump. I’m assuming you cannot hear the pump running.

The live well fill pump is located in the aft bilge area, you will have to take off the clean out tray to gain access to it.

Once you get in there, verify that the plug is still connected, if it is then it’s a simple process to disconnect the plug, then test to make sure you‘ve got power at the plug. If there is then push in on the red tab and the pump and impeller will unscrew from the base and you can then remove it. You can find these Tsunami pumps at a lot of places but they will not have the plug that yours has on the wires, just clip off the plug and splice it onto the wires of the new pump.

On second thought, if your boat is still under warranty have the dealer fix it.

Fish for Dinner

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
To the best of my knowledge, the ckt breaker feeds the switch, so if the light is on when you activate the switch there is power going out of the switch towards the live well pump. I’m assuming you cannot hear the pump running.

The live well fill pump is located in the aft bilge area, you will have to take off the clean out tray to gain access to it.

Once you get in there, verify that the plug is still connected, if it is then it’s a simple process to disconnect the plug, then test to make sure you‘ve got power at the plug. If there is then push in on the red tab and the pump and impeller will unscrew from the base and you can then remove it. You can find these Tsunami pumps at a lot of places but they will not have the plug that yours has on the wires, just clip off the plug and splice it onto the wires of the new pump.

On second thought, if your boat is still under warranty have the dealer fix it.
Thank you. I will let you know how it turns out.

Fish for Dinner

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I had the fill pump go out on me in like 6 months, kept tripping the breaker. To much of a hassle to take to dealership so i just ordered one off amazon and replaced it myself.
Thanks for the info. I didn’t know they go out so soon like this.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’m not sure what you mean exactly.
There is a valve on the floor of the engine compartment on the starboard side that is the source of the water for the livewell fill pump.