• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 Casting Platform Storage

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Those of you with the 210 and the casting platform (Bow Filler), where are you storing the deck pieces when not in use? I originally was finageling into the side storage compartments, but that got old after the 2nd trip out and I have been since just leaving in the center console. Does anyone have a better place or trick for stoing these?

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Those of you with the 210 and the casting platform (Bow Filler), where are you storing the deck pieces when not in use? I originally was finageling into the side storage compartments, but that got old after the 2nd trip out and I have been since just leaving in the center console. Does anyone have a better place or trick for stoing these?
If you can help me find someone who still sells and ships them, I’ll definitely help figure out a good way to store them!

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
If you can help me find someone who still sells and ships them, I’ll definitely help figure out a good way to store them!
Did you check with Cycle Springs? They were making for JBP and also sell themselves. Call and ask for Jimmy

Yammi

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I leave the front piece in all the time and store the bigger piece in the centre storage compartment - I have the cushion on it so store it cushion down to stop it from banging around.

JASmith

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'm interested in one of these as well, let us know what you find out!
They have them in stock. All in, shipped, with cushions included…about $1400. Their number is 727.771.1211, ask for Parts. I’ll spend a few hours pretending to weigh the pros and cons of a very expensive and unnecessary purchase before i pull the trigger.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
They have them in stock. All in, shipped, with cushions included…about $1400. Their number is 727.771.1211, ask for Parts. I’ll spend a few hours pretending to weigh the pros and cons of a very expensive and unnecessary purchase before i pull the trigger.
Yeah I bought my boat from them and when they told me the price I about fell over and did not buy it. Then I turned around and spent about that much on trim tabs....

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@lazergeek

After the maiden voyage, I think the platform will stay in place 95% of the time, just like @Yammi . A winter project will be trying to figure out if I can put some straps on one of the walls in the center console to hold the aft section when I'm not using it.

btw, initial view....worth every painful penny.

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@lazergeek

After the maiden voyage, I think the platform will stay in place 95% of the time, just like @Yammi . A winter project will be trying to figure out if I can put some straps on one of the walls in the center console to hold the aft section when I'm not using it.

btw, initial view....worth every painful penny.
I had a snap strap pull a screw our the platform on mine after leaving in, I started stowing everytime after that. it wedges nicley between the side of the center consol and my portapotti.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Most of the time the casting platform lives in the shop.. when on the water the platform and the cushions lay on top of the dry bags when they are not installed.

Yammi

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just added 2 screws and a bungee cord today. To stop it form dinging around, I put the foam side of the front of the table down, and also added a piece of stick foam behind it - or you could just leave the cushion on.

While I was at it, figured out how to stow my larger trolling rods as they are too long to store up and down and bang around. Simply adding a buckle. Its on the right hand side.

IMG_6667.jpgIMG_6670.jpg