• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 FSH Adding new Cleats, looking for ideas

I know You know

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Want to add a couple of additional cleats port and starboard side towards the stern, the 210 has nothing to be able to tie fenders around that area. Has anyone added additional cleats on the 210?

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Want to add a couple of additional cleats port and starboard side towards the stern, the 210 has nothing to be able to tie fenders around that area. Has anyone added additional cleats on the 210?
I used accon quick disconnect fender mounts, there are other ones people use too. They just screw on so you don't have to get inside the hull to mount them.

I know You know

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I used accon quick disconnect fender mounts, there are other ones people use too. They just screw on so you don't have to get inside the hull to mount them.
Thank you Weeb just saw them, looks like that will solve my problem. Did you mount them under gunwale?

Rich NW Jboater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I added another rod holder forward and use these, works like a champ and my cleats are open for other uses.Tenders.jpg

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I added another rod holder forward and use these, works like a champ and my cleats are open for other uses.View attachment 73530
OK...what the heck are those? Cool idea to use the rod holders....and since I put a couple on the back of my X last year...I could go this route too!

Rich NW Jboater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It's called a Quick Boat Fender Kit, tried posting a link but apparently I'm to stupid to figure it out.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Rich NW Jboater to add a link to your post and have it look nice, all you need to do is
  1. Type the words you want to have shown, like "Quick Boat Fender Kit"
  2. Select those words
  3. then click on the "chain link" icon in the tool bar above the text area of the post, and then paste the URL of the link into the box that opens up.
The end result will look like this:

Quick Boat Fender Kit

Done.

Alternatively, you could also just paste it in "raw" like this.
https://www.amazon.com/Quick-Boat-Fender-Power-Adjuster/dp/B01EM11LVE/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1525455228&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=quick+boat+fender&psc=1

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Whoa, whoa, whoa....are you saying the FSH is lacking something? No way brother, I don’t believe you, can’t be. I’m in disbelief!

I know You know

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Whoa, whoa, whoa....are you saying the FSH is lacking something? No way brother, I don’t believe you, can’t be. I’m in disbelief!
Amazing that a boat would not have every single item.........what a noble thought....

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Amazing that a boat would not have every single item.........what a noble thought....
I’ll tell you what, that is a noble and unique concept. And, one of the few times I’ve actually seen someone admit it. I was under the concept they were perfect...

Bravo and Kudos!

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I think those two quick fender kit items will work awesome thank you. And judging from some knots I have seen holding fenders on in the past and the height of the fenders. I think it will work better. As long as the crew can put the round peg into a round rod holder all will be good .