• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

275 passenger booster seat

bradb21

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Anyone have any ideas for a booster seat on the passenger side like the captains seat? My wife would like something on the seat bottom so she could sit up higher.

Thanks for any ideas

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

bradb21

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Thanks I'll measure it out and see how it will work. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Heizen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
My old Pedestal on my Bayliner 175 was too low, and was not adjustable. I bought two Wise pedestals for my boat. They appear and feel of good quality. The swivel is so smooth at the right height. It’s also great to pair with a helm seat and bow-mounted casting chair.

Last edited: