• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Are we welcome?

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Welcome to the forum. We do have a few Rockproof owners here, as well as others not on the list. We can add boat makes to the list, as needed. Y'all are welcome here. BTW, love the videos.

Last edited:

LiquidRegrets

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Awesome. The aluminum jet boat world is pretty big out west and the mini boats are spreading like crazy.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Awesome. The aluminum jet boat world is pretty big out west and the mini boats are spreading like crazy.
Welcome!

You guys have some great boating on the rivers and such! There’s actually a guy that I see at the lakes around here with a boat like the one pictured and he has a kicker motor on the back for trolling.

My first ride on a jet boat was the hells canyon tour boat powered by twin Cummins 5.9L engines. I saw a gal in a bikini on the bow of another boat fighting a fish in a calm area of the river, the Capt stopped for us to watch and she pulled up a sturgeon that took three guys to hold while the hook was removed, it was massive.

I’ve also seen the Cletus McFarland mini jets, as well as other mini jets.

svana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Idaho? Y'all got water in Idaho? I thought it was just potatoes...

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
We’ll let you in, but we get to drive your boat up the river anytime we’re up your way. 😁😁

LiquidRegrets

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Welcome!

You guys have some great boating on the rivers and such! There’s actually a guy that I see at the lakes around here with a boat like the one pictured and he has a kicker motor on the back for trolling.

My first ride on a jet boat was the hells canyon tour boat powered by twin Cummins 5.9L engines. I saw a gal in a bikini on the bow of another boat fighting a fish in a calm area of the river, the Capt stopped for us to watch and she pulled up a sturgeon that took three guys to hold while the hook was removed, it was massive.

I’ve also seen the Cletus McFarland mini jets, as well as other mini jets.

Hells Canyon is definitely a must do if you haven't. The sturgeon are awesome fish

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hells Canyon is definitely a must do if you haven't. The sturgeon are awesome fish
I’ll say it again, that fish was freaking huge!

I’ve posted a few of the you tube vids here of the guys with the turbine powered jet boats racing up various rivers in Idaho.

Idaho? No, you da ho! LOL!

please give some more info about your boat…. I’ve seen where you guys use a stick to steer with, kinda a like everglades prop powered boat…

LiquidRegrets

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I’ll say it again, that fish was freaking huge!

I’ve posted a few of the you tube vids here of the guys with the turbine powered jet boats racing up various rivers in Idaho.

Idaho? No, you da ho! LOL!

please give some more info about your boat…. I’ve seen where you guys use a stick to steer with, kinda a like everglades prop powered boat…
Most the bigger boats that are in the whitewater run sticks. Its so much faster then a wheel. Don't get me wrong a lot have wheels also. Most are 400+hp now and running fuel injected motors, some with super chargers. Also most now sport air ride seats for the whitewater.

The boats we currently have is a 20' Wooldridge with a 351W thats 325hp and a 3 stage hamilton, a 24' HCM with a 8.1L and hamilton 212, then a 19' Jetco Center console sled, we are pullin a sportjet out of it and attempting a Honda K24 swap. It will be non-turbo to start then we will add the turbo. Trying to get about 350 horse out of the K24. Trick will be getting the power where we need it.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Most the bigger boats that are in the whitewater run sticks. Its so much faster then a wheel. Don't get me wrong a lot have wheels also. Most are 400+hp now and running fuel injected motors, some with super chargers. Also most now sport air ride seats for the whitewater.

The boats we currently have is a 20' Wooldridge with a 351W thats 325hp and a 3 stage hamilton, a 24' HCM with a 8.1L and hamilton 212, then a 19' Jetco Center console sled, we are pullin a sportjet out of it and attempting a Honda K24 swap. It will be non-turbo to start then we will add the turbo. Trying to get about 350 horse out of the K24. Trick will be getting the power where we need it.
Thanks and awesome!

Pics?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX