• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

At last!

agannole93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
After more than a few months of lurking and a few deals not going through my wife and I are now the owners of a new to us 232 Limited S! She needs a good buff, wax and some TLC. We have plans to redo the interior over the off season and a few other mods as we go, but after being boatless for the past 4 months we're excited to get back out in the water. Pics for proof, officially jetboaters!

And a thanks to @mark_m for some helpful advice the past few days as we closed the deal. This forum and the members here are truly incredible people.

Attachments

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations, check that scupper valve!

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
After more than a few months of lurking and a few deals not going through my wife and I are now the owners of a new to us 232 Limited S! She needs a good buff, wax and some TLC. We have plans to redo the interior over the off season and a few other mods as we go, but after being boatless for the past 4 months we're excited to get back out in the water. Pics for proof, officially jetboaters!

And a thanks to @mark_m for some helpful advice the past few days as we closed the deal. This forum and the members here are truly incredible people.
Great work! You're going to love that boat.... glad you were able to snag it. Now you can start modding!!

Start with the scupper valve for sure!

captainhook

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Love the tower, wish mine had one. I like the docking lights too.
My scupper broke off in my hand at under 15 engine hours so yeah, swap that out ASAP.