• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

BC Boater

Koby

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
From northern BC. River boater with a harbercraft 1875 sk with a 240 SJ in it. Also running a bayliner avanti 2955 on the big water.
We're going to vegas in early feb and was wondering if anybody has suggestions for getting on the water around there. Lake Mead or wherever.

Thanks in advance
Koby

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome! How about some photos of your boat?

As for the question in your post about Vegas, I would create a new post in the General off topic forum or the Destinations forum with that as the title <Suggestions for boating around Vegas?>, otherwise it might not get the visibility you'd expect in the Welcome Aboard section.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Koby

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This is Kinuso Falls on the Murray River. It’s a fantastic run up there.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
This is Kinuso Falls on the Murray River. It’s a fantastic run up there.
Wow.....that is really in the middle of nowhere!!! Must be awesome to be out in those woods!!!! I miss my annual boat trip to Lake Of the Woods Ontario for that reason....we'd go fishing and not see another boat for an hour or more.....and that was near population centers!

Looks like that water is really skinny on google maps.....must have to time it when there is more water running???

Koby

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can run it right through to August. I’ve got some love marks on the bottom from it though. Lol

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length