• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini 2020 - June 21-28th

Kevin Sargent

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The hilton was about $50 cheaper than Bahia Mar based on my reservation. I called them about a slip and they only do reservations 60 days out and its an $80 minimum/night.
I think my choice will be to stay some where close to Harbor town, wake up early, drive over and launch at 6ish. I don't want to blow through 250 for no reason. Just my two cents

Lowstar

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
We booked the Hilton yesterday and like @ifly4fun said have to wait till 60 days out , she took our name and number and said she would call but they never call 🥺. Bahia Mar same thing.

SlowDorado

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Bahia Mar has group rates. i think we paid $20/boat last year. 2 boats per slip. check out the thread from last year, we went through all the logistics.

depending on time of year, it may be a slow no wake ride to the inlet from harbour town. make sure to budget that time in.

tim h

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Has anyone successfully reserved slips yet at Bimini Cove ??

DieselCamel

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
World Cat
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Has anyone successfully reserved slips yet at Bimini Cove ??

Took a week but I received a confirmation. Asked about pricing was quoted 1.50 a foot. She didn’t Specify a minimum. But I would guess there is.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Took a week but I received a confirmation. Asked about pricing was quoted 1.50 a foot. She didn’t Specify a minimum. But I would guess there is.
1.5 a foot for 2 boats connected by 2x4s? Guess 0.75 a foot for the common blebs:chicken::p

Hamp

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Booked with Bimini Cove. No luck thus far on a slip. Not been able to contact anyone. Email sent awaiting reply.

JerseyYami

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Our boat will also be crossing with @robert843 on June 22 and coming back the 27th or 28th depending on weather. We will be staying at the Hilton Resorts World. Not sure where we are staying the night of the 21st but most likely be loading boat early Monday morning and meeting everyone.

As far as the self park does anyone know their business hours?
We used the self park in July 2018 and it was 24 hours

tim h

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Took a week but I received a confirmation. Asked about pricing was quoted 1.50 a foot. She didn’t Specify a minimum. But I would gue
I did get a confirmation e-mail today.(2 days) But nothing on the rate that i'll be charged... 🤔

EDIT
just got rates...

$2.75 per ft per night which is subject to 12% tax

30*2.75 = 82.50
+12.5% = 92.81 PER NIGHT !!

Anyone working with them on a discount ?
#bimini2020

@Bruce ??

Last edited:

DieselCamel

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
World Cat
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I did get a confirmation e-mail today.(2 days) But nothing on the rate that i'll be charged... 🤔

EDIT
just got rates...

$2.75 per ft per night which is subject to 12% tax

30*2.75 = 82.50
+12.5% = 92.81 PER NIGHT !!

Anyone working with them on a discount ?
#bimini2020

@Bruce ??
You get a discount with a smaller boat. :p

ifly4fun

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I didn’t realize until I saw the other post that Virgin ports in Bimini.. fortunately it looks like the ship will only be there one day during this fling. I wonder what the impact is.

Phil Goshen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We are interested in making the Bimini run this year for these dates but not sure how to organize with others who are doing it during this time. Have you guys established a formal group? Point of Contact? etc?

ifly4fun

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We are interested in making the Bimini run this year for these dates but not sure how to organize with others who are doing it during this time. Have you guys established a formal group? Point of Contact? etc?
Hi, Phil. Have you had a chance to check out the first post in this thread? I keep it updated with information on where we're staying, launching, parking, etc and it also has the latest info on who is going on which days for this time period. This will be my first time, so I won't be able to offer much in experience for the actual crossing, I have no problems coordinating the social aspect of the trip. I'm sure as it gets closer we can see if a better platform for communication is needed (ie fb group, etc..).

If you would like me to add you and your crew to the list, please let me know your details.

Also, if you haven't already, this is a great thread with tons of details all about what to expect: https://jetboaters.net/threads/preparing-for-bimini.3800/

Gofish206

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I didn’t realize until I saw the other post that Virgin ports in Bimini.. fortunately it looks like the ship will only be there one day during this fling. I wonder what the impact is.
That will be a good day to plan not to do anything on land.

Phil Goshen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hi, Phil. Have you had a chance to check out the first post in this thread? I keep it updated with information on where we're staying, launching, parking, etc and it also has the latest info on who is going on which days for this time period. This will be my first time, so I won't be able to offer much in experience for the actual crossing, I have no problems coordinating the social aspect of the trip. I'm sure as it gets closer we can see if a better platform for communication is needed (ie fb group, etc..).

If you would like me to add you and your crew to the list, please let me know your details.

Also, if you haven't already, this is a great thread with tons of details all about what to expect: https://jetboaters.net/threads/preparing-for-bimini.3800/
As of right now, It will be me, my wife and my 13 yr old son on board. Potentially 1 more adult and 2 children for the crossings. I have been eyeing this trip since 2015 and have done Ocean outings to prepare for what to expect. The worst conditions I have been in is 6-8 ft seas every 2 seconds with 20 - 30 knot winds. Needless to say I won't be doing that again but we do have a plenty of ocean experience now and feel comfortable doing it.

My goal is to go with at least 2 other parties and be equipped properly for anything that we may encounter.
I do feel a facebook group for this week would be best to coordinate and plan. I can also set something like that up to make this easier.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That will be a good day to plan not to do anything on land.
im thinking that will be my great isaacs day if weather co operates