• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bottom Brackets 2023 FSH 195 Sport

Bottom Bracket

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Congratulations on getting your boat home. Like the color.
Just looking to understand - it shipped with a Bimini and you had the T-Top added? When I look at the online configuration tool, it looks like the 195 comes with a T-Top.
Thank you,

Boat comes with the t top, I had a custom 4 bow, 4 strut, 8' bimini installed, t top removes with 6 allen screws.

Bottom Bracket

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am not a mouse milk guy, I do use seafoam in my trucks every couple of months, I was resistant to using a fuel additive however, The operators manual specifically sez to use this stuff. Citing the cooler running marine motors lend themselves to carbon buildup. Also the mechanic that did my install mentioned a lot of their work is crappy gas and that this stuff is popular for that specific reason. So I am using it.
Chaparral Motorsports, 3 days, good price, free shipping over $75 order...
20230319_112837.jpg20230319_112837.jpg

Bottom Bracket

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
10 min below 2000
1 hr below 3500
2nd hr below 4500
Everything works, motor pees strong and sounds good.
Bilge is bone dry.
troller and electronics working as advertised.
Back on the water tomorrow.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hw
10 min below 2000
1 hr below 3500
2nd hr below 4500
Bilge is bone dry.
Thats awesome to hear!!!

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
10 min below 2000
1 hr below 3500
2nd hr below 4500
Bilge is bone dry.
Monday and Tuesday at the lake…I’m extremely jealous of that schedule!

Bottom Bracket

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Another day on the lake.

Ran it a little harder today, 6k rpm runs out @ 31 mph, haven't pinned it yet. Boat is a fricken hoot to drive, not near as loud as my v8 mercruiser I/O,
Not having any problems doing the point and shoot slow maneuvers stuff, Once again handles better than my I/O, particularly backing, 2 days on the water and I still have 1/2 tank of gas, Once again better fuel economy than the I/O (sans the premium fuel and mouse milk.).
Really happy with the Center Console layout, driving standing or leaning is very comfortable.
Troller is awesome, Speed 5 seems to be the sweet spot, Autopilot, Anchor lock, foot pedal and a remote! Hog heaven.

Looking like I might snagged a good one!

All put away, Off to the mountains for a week or so.

20230328_123945.jpg

SCSCOTT

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
2 days on the water and I still have 1/2 tank of gas, Once again better fuel economy than the I/O (sans the premium fuel and mouse milk.).
I have a 2021 FSH 195. I would not fully trust the fuel gauge until you get to know it better. Full, (Pump clicks off) to the point it goes below 100% on the gauge is 8-10 gallons for me. It might be indicating 1/2 tank but be significantly less. I burned 26 gallons one day last year and it still indicated 1/2 tank.

Glad you are loving the boat. We have 100+ hours on ours in less than 2 years. Just don't put to much trust in the fuel gauge yet. ;)

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Use the fuel used meter on the connext screen.. I’ve found that to be very accurate as well as other 195 FSH owners.

SCSCOTT

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Use the fuel used meter on the connext screen.. I’ve found that to be very accurate as well as other 195 FSH owners.
100% agree. Mine is usually accurate +/- 1 gal if reset at fill up. Forgot about that data point.

Bottom Bracket

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
yep, I am exploring the bottom of the tank, moisture is not important in Arizona so I want to park the boat for a week with an empty tank. Fresh premium mo betta.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
100% agree. Mine is usually accurate +/- 1 gal if reset at fill up. Forgot about that data point.
FWIW, I’ve found mine has been accurate to 1/10th of a gallon. Very useful when getting fuel so you know how fuel the tank should take!

Bottom Bracket

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
For the public dock and sheriff inspections mostly.
Not sure if I will deflate them or tie them together hung on the ski rope hook. :)
20230407_124858.jpg

Bottom Bracket

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ordered up the Cobra Steering today, Super ultimate ak-19 deluxe steering system.
gotta get the wife comfortable driving the boat to the trailer. Also looking for less correction in the no wake zones.

My serial number begins with YAMC so I should be clear of the Yamaha stop order.

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Also looking for less correction in the no wake zones.
This is what I appreciate the most about them. The wandering was very annoying in the narrower areas.

I’m still tweaking mine every couple trips because they still seem a little off at speed.

Bottom Bracket

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
20230425_135429.jpg Troller charged, stand alone manual charger. Boat has sat for a week while we were on the mountains. House battery and starter are both 12+v. Really happy that with the dvsr thingus turned off there is no battery drain.
Removed all the stickers.
We will be on Canyon Thursday if the Winds calm down.
6.8 hrs.

Bottom Bracket

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
This is not going to plan, she has taken over the front of the boat, glad the troller came with a remote.
Boats sweet spot is 6300, smooths out nice! With the 8 ft bimini up, 9hrs.
20230427_120049.jpg

Last edited: