• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Bow and cockpit cover for 2016 AR240

Damsroy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For sale the original bow and cockpit cover from my AR240.
it is the original Yamaha cover that came with the boat in charcoal grey with snaps. Been used only a couple of time as I always use the full mooring cover.
$250 + shipping

Damsroy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Still available and in great condition

Damsroy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Adding pictures. Original OEM snap on covers.
All wrinkled from being stored all winter but those wrinkles will go away as soon as the cover is installed and tightened.

Attachments

Sixpack823

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What price would you let this go for?

Damsroy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Sixpack823 i sent you a PM

The YAMAHA PARTS # are: MAR-240CC-SL-16 & MAR240BC-SL-16

It will fit all AR240 2015 - 2019

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dumb question...Does this require installing snaps on boat? Do you still have this?

Damsroy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes I still have this and it does require having the snaps on the boat. Snaps were already on my boat when i purchased it (second owner) so i assume it was installed at the dealership.
I did install snaps on my previous boat (not a Yamaha) and it was not that difficult since you already have the position of the snaps on the cover. I can provide pictures and measurements of the installed snaps to the buyer if that helps.

Clowell50

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Would you sell just the bow cover?

Damsroy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No sorry I won't separate. But i will do $250 shipped to you for both bow and cockpit cover.

Clowell50

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm all set thank you anyways.

ctglass

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
What's the likelihood of the snaps matching up to my 2016 242X? My understanding is these are installed custom for each boat, and the hull snaps pair to the cover snaps. Curious if I would be able to replace my existing ones (dirty) with these without messing with moving snaps...

Damsroy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I assume the snaps are installed on the covers at the factory all at the same place on the covers so it should match but i can't guaranty anything.
Can you PM me a few pics of the snaps location on your boat? Will do the same with my boat.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I assume the snaps are installed on the covers at the factory all at the same place on the covers so it should match but i can't guaranty anything.
Can you PM me a few pics of the snaps location on your boat? Will do the same with my boat.
I wondered the same thing and I think the tower supports are in different places which is why the X and LS E-Series have a different part number

Item: MAR-242CC-SL-16