• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Dine and dock

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Does anyone have any good dock and dine restaurant in wildwood. And or any information how that works . New to this and just trying to get some insight of where to go, how much do they charge to park in the dock, and if the food is good. Thanks

King

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just did a Google Search for "Wildwood dockable restaurants" and a ton of stuff came up. First five looked like you could go by boat for sure. So, it looks like your choices are plentiful to say the least.

I'd just look at a map of the area where you're going to be boating and see what looks good from those that are waterfront with a dock then give them a ring to see if there's anything special you need to do when coming in. As a side note, we've found it's always good to call waterfront eateries no matter the occasion as they're known for keeping strange and ever changing hours.

If up your way it's like it is down here, there's not a charge to dock. Though, it is first come, first serve. However, if the Wildwood you're referencing is the one that came up in my Google search in New Jersey, you'll have plenty of choices in a very small area should one be full. Now that I think about it, from Louisiana to Georgia, all the way down to the Florida Keys and sever spots in between... I can't think of one time I've ever seen a docking fee to eat at a waterfront restaurant.

Where ever you go, take photos if you would, so that we can live vicariously through ya.

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for the research. Looks like there is plenty of choices. But none of the sites mentioned how docking works and if there is a charge for it . I guess I’ll have to call and get the information. Thanks again

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks for the research. Looks like there is plenty of choices. But none of the sites mentioned how docking works and if there is a charge for it . I guess I’ll have to call and get the information. Thanks again
They only charge you if you destroy their docks [flag]
1661803074029.png

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I can't speak for everywhere, but everyplace I have been to.... you just pull up and dock. Just like parking in a parking spot. I have never seen a charge, sometimes they have a dockhand and if he helps I will throw him a $5.

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I dint think they would but I wasn’t positive. New to boating and I know the rules of the water are different and I know everything els on the water cost money.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here in NCal, docking at a restaurant is free. The only time I’ve paid is at the city of Sacramento dock and only if I stay overnight (11p to 6a). $1 per foot plus $10 if you use shore power.