• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD Dji phantom 4 with tablet and fpv goggles

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
SOLD , SOLD, SOLD

I have decided to sell my Phantom 4 system and am offering it to members of this forum first. If it does not sell here i will list it on ebay and/or my local craigslist site.

Anyway, everthing in the pics is included.

That is, the phantom 4 (with a smalk micro sd card), remote, spare set of blades, dji blade guards, two batteries, wall charger and original packaging/box. Also included are a dji filter (40 i think), an aftermarket filter, a remote control add on module (already installed) which facilitates hdmi connectivity and an aftermarket 12 v charger. For reference i bought this last year for $1,200 on sale from $1,400 and have only flown it a few handfulls of times, never crashed and no hard landings. The add ons above including second battery were another $250.

I am also including zeiss cinemizers for fpv. I have the original box and earphones as well (these can be used to view movies and pics when not used for fpv). Also includes light block out shield. Again rarely used, Total cost when new about 2 or 3 years ago, $850.

Last is a used (im the second owner) nVidia Shield tablet. This is a soecial tablet because it has removeable/upgradedablr memory (micro sd card) and more importantly, an hdmi connector for the zeiss fpv goggles referenced above. This tablet can be used with or without the fpv googles. Im not sure what it costs new but i paid $200 for it.

Not pictured but which can be includes if the buyer is willli to pick up additional shipping costs is a soft packpack/case for the phantom system (with props and blade guards removed). It was included in the purchase of an unrelated drone.

Sub-total of actual cost before tax, $2,500.

What will i take for it? $1,000 firm plus actual shipping/insurance costs from 94587 (paypal preferred, buyer may choose carrier, two boxes the size of the dji phantom 4 box or three if the aftermarket case is included).

Why am I selling it?
To make room for and to offset the cost of the next toy, maybe a phantom 5.

Is there anything wrong with the items?
No, everythjng works perfectly.
IMG_9741.JPG IMG_9744.JPG IMG_9742.JPG IMG_9743.JPG

Last edited:
:wideyed: WOW! Wish I had that lying around for this.....:winkingthumbsup"

Any interest in selling the cinemizers by themselves?

If not, this is a hell of a deal for someone.

@seanmclean , thanks for asking but im going to try and sell them as part of a bundle for now. If i sold them separatley i would not feel right asking for half my purchase price ($400) when the dji goggles cost $550 new. Plus i see a lot of p4s on craigslist but none with a tablet and goggles so im hoping the bundle will sell fast as opposed to me selling the components separately.

Can't wait to see what Drone you get next...I've been living the drone life vicariously through you Ronnie! LOL

Dji is supposed to make a product announcement in mid - october. I hope it is for the phantom 5 but doubt it since the phantom 4 pro was only released a few months ago. Im also taking another look at the airdog ii butnit only works with a gopro 5 according to what i have read and the flight times are still too short.

Back