• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Does anyone have a house or know anyone with a house in Lake Gaston that may be available next weekend for the Holiday?

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
My wife daughter and I (3 of us) are looking to go to Lake Gaston next weekend for the holiday. Does anyone on this site have a place down there on the water that may be available to rent? We found a few places on VRBO but they are crazy expensive as they are for huge houses with lots of rooms. There’s just 3 of us so not looking to break the bank for lodging. Would need a boat dock or be on the water so we can use the boat.

Feel free to private message me if you don’t want to talk about it on the open forum.

Thanks for any help in advance!!

My wife daughter and I (3 of us) are looking to go to Lake Gaston next weekend for the holiday. Does anyone on this site have a place down there on the water that may be available to rent? We found a few places on VRBO but they are crazy expensive as they are for huge houses with lots of rooms. There’s just 3 of us so not looking to break the bank for lodging. Would need a boat dock or be on the water so we can use the boat.

Feel free to private message me if you don’t want to talk about it on the open forum.

Thanks for any help in advance!!
Good luck! Lake Gaston is my most favorite place in the world. I ran into this problem last year and found a tiny 2 bedroom place that would actually let me use their lift. Most won't let you use the lift if they have one. They'll let you tie up, but that's it. I wouldn't tie up my boat as that lake is a zoo 24/7/365. Even if you're deep in a cove someone inevitably will blasting through. I have a couple friends that have places on Gaston, but none of them rent them out. VRBO and airbnb is really going to be your best bet.

I've never used these people, but they post often in the Lake Gaston FB page.

Man I would normally let a fellow jetboater use ours. But my wife invited her family down for a “too many people in such a small space” gathering, which I would love to avoid! Haha

try what @suke mentioned or jump on the lake Gaston community information FB page and ask there. A bunch of the realtors on it are also property managers and always have recommendations.

Man I would normally let a fellow jetboater use ours. But my wife invited her family down for a “too many people in such a small space” gathering, which I would love to avoid! Haha

try what @suke mentioned or jump on the lake Gaston community information FB page and ask there. A bunch of the realtors on it are also property managers and always have recommendations.

I appreciate the offer if it would have worked out we would have taken great care of the place. We aren’t on Facebook unfortunately

I appreciate the offer if it would have worked out we would have taken great care of the place. We aren’t on Facebook unfortunately
I’ll post now for you and let you know in PM what comes back.

Back