• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Does this site look legit ?

LeonPhelps

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does this site look legit to you guys ? Anyone know of a way to check ?

Their contact info includes an address that leads you to an intersection into the middle of a residential neighborhood.
Try calling their contact number.

LOL it is a very nice house

It is a large ticket item and he does accept paypal, Im just wondering how much paypal will protect me ?

What you looking to buy?

Trolling motor

It is a large ticket item and he does accept paypal, Im just wondering how much paypal will protect me ?
I got scammed by a “trailer dealer” in FL and after about the 10th email and phone call, I called PayPal and got them involved. Long story short PayPal refunded all my money.

99% its a scam. You'll get your money back, PayPal probably won't

Save your energy, don't buy it from there.

Fell for a similar one recently. Took about 30 days for PayPal to send me my money back. I suspect the scam targets PayPal and the banks more than end users.

Trolling motor

Which Trolling Motor ? Make, Model, Thrust and Shaft? Do you have a Bass Pro or Cabela's near you? They get them in all the time but they never stay around long enough to get on the website. That is how I bounced into mine last year.

Always use your credit card through them. That way you can do a chargeback if you get scammed or receive something other than what was listed. If you pay through your bank you’d likely be SOL in such an issue.

Always use your credit card through them. That way you can do a chargeback if you get scammed or receive something other than what was listed. If you pay through your bank you’d likely be SOL in such an issue.

This :thumbsup:

I almost always used a credit card for these type of payments. Few times I have had an issue, Amex was quick to issue, or offer, a credit.

Jim

"Buy with confidence, this sight is safe and protected! "

Sight.....(site) LOL

I'd buy from his ebay site and then you are covered as the buyer....heck, given my recent experience with them, just say it is not as advertised and keep it! GRRRR

Which Trolling Motor ? Make, Model, Thrust and Shaft? Do you have a Bass Pro or Cabela's near you? They get them in all the time but they never stay around long enough to get on the website. That is how I bounced into mine last year.

Looking to get a Motorguide Xi5 72" Shaft and 105lbs Thrust

If you are having a problem finding one, I will be up at bass pro this weekend and can see what they have in stock?

Untitled11.jpg

Just to follow up on this thread, I ended up ordering from hodges marine and couldnt be more happy. I used paypal to checkout and Item shipped in 1 day.

You can actually buy them on amazon. They have just what you are looking for but they only have one in stock. They say delivery March 6.

Back