• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Don't like your sports team's logo? Sue 'em!

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
All the recent news about the Redskins and their logo is just the beginning ...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2109290-tracking-cleveland-indians-potential-9b-lawsuit-from-native-american-group?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Who's next?

Chiefs
Chieftans
Braves
Blackhawks
Redhawks
Warriors
Chippewas
Seminoles
Choctaws
Aztecs
Utes
Apaches
Chickasaws
Comanches
Mohawks
Mohicans
Redmen
Reds
Renegades
Savages

and there's more, but you get the point.

Where is all the Political Correctness going and where will it end?

I'm going to root for team A in their match against team B this weekend ?

I personally think that if he were alive today, Andre' could sue the NY Giants!

Boeing should sue the NY Jets (well, actually, anyone who loves football should sue the Jets)

MOA_Chaser

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Cracker Barrel

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Friend of mine works for Eaton Corp...and visited their office in Beaver (WV I think). The little old lady at the reception desk complained she was getting lots of crank calls. He stopped by and over heard her answering the phone....."Eaton, Beaver can I help you?" She had no idea and was appalled when it had to be explained to her! :D

Kevin107

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Next thing we know, it's going to be team 1 vs team 2. Aren't there better things for people to worry about? Oh yea, I forgot that there is money is involved.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I recently put up an address sign at my place. Someone told me I might be questioned about the name..... Let 'em!Farrell Sign.JPG