• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Error message question

Sroc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Good evening I got the following error messages when I went to turn the boat on the first time of season. The boat was out of the water. I did not crank the boat over due to the error medssages. . It’s a 252SD 2021.
.TIA

Attachments

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I was going to suggest battery connections, since its several errors and just firing it up for the first time this season. Making sure you have all the negatives on..Still an issue then disconnect and reconnect with both batterys at full charge..voltage looks good initially on your screen. I don't have connext..

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Good evening I got the following error messages when I went to turn the boat on the first time of season. The boat was out of the water. I did not crank the boat over due to the error medssages. . It’s a 252SD 2021.
.TIA
Did you have the batteries out over the winter?

Sroc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Did you have the batteries out over the winter?
the positive terminals were disconnected for winter The Boat was stored indoors heated i did put the batteries on a charger prior to trying to start the engines I thought voltage was ok?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Okay.

Have you tried cycling the battery switches to see if the error goes away?

Sroc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Cycling you mean turning the switches on and off again? I have not will give that a try today

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Cycling you mean turning the switches on and off again? I have not will give that a try today
Yes, that will a lot of times clear errors on the connext.

If you are on the water I believe the procedure is this;

Batteries off wait five mins
batteries on
engines on for 1 mins
engines off
batteries off

Repeat that 5 times

@Julian