• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Farewell but not goodbye!

vanmurray

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Jetboater friends...

Today I took delivery of my 2020 BX25 FS. I traded at Chatlee in NC who have been good to me over the years including when I got into my new 2016 Yamaha 242LSE which is now going to be for sale there soon (for those looking for a well cared for Yamaha go see them).

I did get a Yamaha F300 on the new boat, so somewhat still in the family. Super excited. Hope to see all my NC friends at Falls, Jordan and Kerr.

FC93C9FB-1EA1-4CEC-B6BA-BA4A1FE8EFD2.jpeg

Wanted to day a big thank you to everyone on the forum for all of the great experiences, tips, knowledge and friendship (June 2018 Bimini, Key West 2019, Beaufort 2019, Falls, Kerr, Jordan and so on)...

Happy boating and tight lines!

@robert843
@bronze_10
@Andy S
@AndyD
@Shookie
@Julian
@MacGydver
@Wisefam22
@seanmclean
@Ramblin Wreck
@Dan_NC
@DieselCamel
@Valerie
@Amar Nanduri
@justason

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Enjoy it! Where do you do most of boating? I'd be in a 263fs at least if I was on coast all the time.

Great looking boat

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Dont be shy. Tag along for trips in your new boat!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congratulations! That is a great looking boat!

Dan_NC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Let me know how she handles the surf, I've been eyeing the Sea Hunt Center Consoles for a while. Would like a full report @vanmurray

mrmeaniemeateaterman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sweet looking boat! I just bought a very similar Robalo 246 Cayman. Haven't taken delivery yet. Getting trolling motor and chartplotter installed. Mine has the Yamaha 300hp as well. Hopefully they will let us still hang around. :winkingthumbsup"

vanmurray

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sweet looking boat! I just bought a very similar Robalo 246 Cayman. Haven't taken delivery yet. Getting trolling motor and chartplotter installed. Mine has the Yamaha 300hp as well. Hopefully they will let us still hang around. :winkingthumbsup"
I think so :)

I looked at the Cayman 246 as well. I really like the forward seating. Congrats. Send a pic when you get it.