• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Found my AR240!

asevie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow, sold my 2007 AR210 in less than a day, sight unseen, and turned around and found a 2016 AR240 with 26 hours on it barely used for $48k, I feel like I won the lottery! It includes the Shoreland'r upgraded trailer. The carpet is still in the wrappers, he never even used them! So the first thing I want to do is match the rear deck Seadeck, it's a gray on dark gray with the teak pattern. How big of a job is it to install those without messing up the alignment? The only place I seem to be able to find them is jetboatpilot, are there other brands worth looking at? We pick it up Thursday, I'm dying to get thru the next 2 days...

Attachments

Coheeba

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Nice boat! I sold my carpets on eBay in two days for $275. Jetboatpilot is where I got my Seadek. I live in Panama City so I had them install. I was painless and I then bought some more pieces and installed myself, Its not hard just make sure you follow instructions, YouTube has some good videos.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's awesome @asevie congrats on the upgrade.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats! Yes... @JetBoatPilot is the only vendor I'm aware of that has Seadek kits for our boats. It is easy to install....you lay it down....making sure it is in the correct spot....then you kneel on it in place, and peel back part of the backing and cut it off...then lay it down again without moving....it goes down exactly where you had it. Then you move to kneel on the spot you just stuck down and peel off the rest of the backing and lay the mat down....done.

asevie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats! Yes... @JetBoatPilot is the only vendor I'm aware of that has Seadek kits for our boats. It is easy to install....you lay it down....making sure it is in the correct spot....then you kneel on it in place, and peel back part of the backing and cut it off...then lay it down again without moving....it goes down exactly where you had it. Then you move to kneel on the spot you just stuck down and peel off the rest of the backing and lay the mat down....done.
Thanks, I've watched several of the videos now and talked with JBP, I'll have the carpet listed in a few days (we don't pick the boat up until Thursday) and then we'll get the Seadek ordered. Can't wait!

Patrick L

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
FYI,
If you can hold off till September JBP usually has a group purchase in seadeck kits. Discounts can/have reached 30% off.