• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FSH in California

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I did nothing got sucked up. The right shift gate never opened. Talked to a dealer and could be a slew of things. Going to take the boat in mid week.

thanks for the suggestions much appreciated.
On the 255 E, the reverse gates are controlled electronically.

In another thread on the 255 fsh there was a similar problem, the cables from the servos that open the reverse buckets had been installed in such a way they were in a bind between the servos and the reverse buckets, this caused an error code to be thrown.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

In another thread on the 255 fsh there was a similar problem, the cables from the servos that open the reverse buckets had been installed in such a way they were in a bind between the servos and the reverse buckets, this caused an error code to be thrown.
I think he has a 22 FSH 210? Same as yours. At least that is what is in the profile. Same steering as mine as well.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nevermind, i went back a few threads and found were he posted it was a 255 fsh

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

bulldog2009

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

When I filled out the profile I put in the wrong info on boat length. I have a 255 spt E. I never got an error code on the screen. Hope it is a small problem. Sucks having this issue on a brand new boat

bulldog2009

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Well I took my boat into M20 Marine Outfitters in San Diego. They were awesome. I had thrust vectors put on prior to getting the boat in Reno. The dealer putting them on did a terrible job and and left 2 parts off the thrusters. Pretty pissed about that. anyway I took the thrust vectors off and am going to return them. Reverse gates work now. Going to take it into the water on Monday.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Well I took my boat into M20 Marine Outfitters in San Diego. They were awesome. I had thrust vectors put on prior to getting the boat in Reno. The dealer putting them on did a terrible job and and left 2 parts off the thrusters. Pretty pissed about that. anyway I took the thrust vectors off and am going to return them. Reverse gates work now. Going to take it into the water on Monday.
Sorry to hear that they messed it up properly, but glad to hear that the gates are now functioning… I think I speak for everyone when I say we will be looking forward to a very positive maiden voyage report from you with lots of pics!

1B90221C-D859-4517-A0E7-69F55A6F1126.gif

bulldog2009

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Sorry to hear that they messed it up properly, but glad to hear that the gates are now functioning… I think I speak for everyone when I say we will be looking forward to a very positive maiden voyage report from you with lots of pics!

View attachment 171619
absolutely thanks for the kind thoughts.