• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @JAWSF16

Happy Birthday! I have a milestone coming up too! Hope you have fun!

X2

Happy birthday Bryan!

Really, it is his birthday? It seems like he had one last year too. It is getting hard to keep track. Seems like it changes each year.

In all seriousness, happy birthday!

Thanks fellas. I had the day off work, my boss rocks, and started the day with two hours of yard work... Ugh.
We did just arrive at the condo, but extremely bummed about no boat ramps being open. It's such a beautiful day too... Oh well, maybe I can go boating when I turn 41?!?

Happy un-birthday.
:)

Thanks guys! I did not get my birthday wish, instead I got a monsoon downpour at the lake causing Texoma to go over the spillway yet again...

Thanks guys! I did not get my birthday wish, instead I got a monsoon downpour at the lake causing Texoma to go over the spillway yet again...
:( So it's not looking real promising for a July 4th boating weekend on Texoma then. That really sucks for everyone in the area whether they're a business owner or a boater. I feel bad for the businesses around the lake that depend on us boaters to make a living on these 5 months of the boating season.

Back