• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Height?

Colby

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does anyone know the exact height of the top of the T top while the boat is on the trailer? Also has anyone had any experience with removing the T top? Can one person manage it?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I think that @Billy Marlin or @OUT ON THE REEF have that info handy....if not then @Williamsone46 probably does, as I know some of these guys have removed/folded the tower and if I recall they said the leaning post becomes the highest point in the boat then (assuming the windshield is down too)

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Not sure if we have anyone who has the T-top version, maybe @ClemsonTiger. I have the deluxe model so I don't know how tall the T-Top version is.

B_Mutter

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
W have taken the boat to 2 boat shows and had to remove the t-top for the shipping cover to go back on. 4 bolts and the top and upper leg sections come right off. On the trailer the boat is about 10' - 10'6" tall. in the water bridge clearance is about 7'5"