• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

help! my 2021 252 is stuck in reverse.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
got it out of the water. we saw nothing. took a knife and started wedging under the buckets and sure as shit sandy pebbles start falling out and then i was able to raise both the buckets!! i can’t believe and neither could my friend that was helping. thanks for all the advice! back on the water now.
Experience; Noun-Definition Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Cambo gets the trophy for his animation

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
No reverse in water shallower than 2.5 feet and if you absolutely have to just use one motor and try not to hit high rpm. That should keep you from getting stoned