• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Here is an interesting Jet Boat I've not seen before!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Check this thing out...think I need to go to Bora Bora to get a closer look! LOL

moana-jet-boat-450cv.jpg

DSC_6897.JPG

Looks like fun!

Looked great except for the sharks.

Looks like they shot that video on a 1980's VHS camcorder! Beautiful water indeed!

in the early part of the video, I thought each of the passengers had their own little, pretend steering wheel (like on a kids amusement ride). Later in a shot I see it is just a 1/2 circle hand rail. Fake steering wheel would have been better :D

Theres a big jet boat in SF bay that holds about 30 people. Big diesel powered boat. Took the kids on it a couple of years ago. Lots of fun. The driver does a bunch of 360's and gets you wet. About double the size of this boat. I'll be in Bora Bora in August and I'll have to look if this thing is around.

All the fun of a waverider within shouting distance of 10 or more of your friends!

Looks fun. Who will be the first to do the "gunwhale seating mod"?:p

Looks like Seadoo running gear, at least it looks like a proper build, not like the boats Geoff showed us in Thailand.
Beautiful water.

Back