• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I just purchased a 2015 Yamaha sx192 and would like to thank everyone. I used this site extensively

Travis england

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
I have owned several boats in the past and wanted something different and a little safer around kids. We got the boat out on the water yesterday afternoon and I could not be more pleased. My wife feels more comfortable driving. I found that there is a difference in low speed maneuvering but not near as drastic as the haters make it out to be!! I had no trouble getting it out of the water.

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad to hear it. Welcome to the community! Don't forget to add your location so we can see where you are. I've met numerous people from this board on the water. The Yamaha boaters are a good group.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Congratulations and welcome to the Forum!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats and I'm glad you found useful information here! X2 on what @subysti said....plus....we need some PICS! Yamahas usually result in big cheesy grins from all but the grumpiest of family and friends

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard @Travis england and congrats on the new boat. Glad to read that you're loving it already and that you found us here on the Internet.

beachbum

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congratulations... this is such a great forum... keeps me going and enthusiastic during the LONG winter months too.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad to have you on board, make sure you check out the FAQ tab at the top of the page for lots of maintenance and modification ideas,

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Nice matching set on the boat and tow rig!

PS. There is an hour meter when. You scroll through the options on the LCD display on the speedo.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard @Travis england and congrats on the new boat. I did the same before buying a boat and found this board to be a huge resource of information.

Travis england

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
I want to set my sx192 up for wakesurfing. Anyone added a ballast bag system? If so what type do you recommend?

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can't recommend a set up but if you search I remember another member posting about his,
wakemakers.com gives us a discount, just tell them your a member

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Ok just noticed I have no hour meter but here is a pick!!!!
Like @RiverRat said the SX192 has an hour meeter. When you scroll through the list (on the speedo), press both the M + T buttons when you get to "MORE", then continue scrolling through the list.