• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I want to give a massive shoutout to Creative Audio!

Setec_Fl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’ll apologize in advance if this violates any forum rules. But I have to say they are amazing!

I gave them a shot due to a recommendation on my Wet Sounds build thread. Due to an “issue” with FedEx (who is never on time!), Jacob stepped in and saved my weekend! They go above and beyond to help their customers and he also gave me further advice on setting up my system. Definitely won my future business!!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've had a great experience with them as well. Had some missing bolts from my refurbished sound bar. Called them up and a brand new fit kit showed up a few days later. Super easy, especially considering I wasn't even buying a brand new item!

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
They are awesome indeed

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Have to agree.

Scarabscott

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
They are awesome . gave me an awesome price on 3 sets of JL m6's

Overtime81

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought my entire JL system from them. Price couldn't be beat and their technical support was fantastic.