• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

I WILL be getting one of these. . . . . .

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

If this goes commercial I will have one.

Looks like a new version of a pre-existing product. I see used older / first gen versions for sale online from time to time. The older versions where much longer, thicker at the stern for the engine and pump and I'm guessing heavier as well. This may be the new / different ride I'm looking for (instead of a fly board or jetovator), so thanks for posting the link. My questions are just when will it be available? How much will it cost?

That seems a little crazy price wise.....not sure about the engine size, but I'd think that a top end leaf blower is the sort of size and weight that you'd want to go with....those cost $700 (retail). That and the "hull" would be the most expensive parts.....would think that the cost to build would be <$2000. Keep in mind that a SeaDoo Spark is $5000 and it is HUGE in comparison.....

$13,500 - that's crazy! I'm out - my CFO would never approve. Matter of fact - she's got a real problem with you guys and this site, as every time I see something here, I tend to want it. Shit - I even updated my water shoes cause of this site and the water shoe thread! :banghead:

@octavio3311 , I'm with you, out that is. My CFO / wife would start laughing as soon as she heard the price and wouldn't stop until I left the room. Guess I'll have to keep my eyes open for a use gen 1. The last one I saw was under $500. There has to be a reason they didn't catch on before. I bet the older versions are like tanks compared to the new ones.

$13,500 for a new one. They should share whatever they are smoking before trying to make a sale.

Nice, but can you do the back up maneuver if you suck up sea weed? My wife would nix it unless it comes with a Bimini.

No way for $13.5. . . .it's a 100 cc motor on the "race pro" model. 85cc on "factory" model.

$2-3K. . . .Definitely.

Slick! Even I would be up for something like that if the price were reasonable. By the looks of it, it's not!

What's wrong with you guys? Who's in charge over there? If you want one, buy it!!!!

You can ship it to my house if you need to "hide it" from the Mrs. I'm always willing to help a brother out ;)

What's wrong with you guys? Who's in charge over there? If you want one, buy it!!!!

You can ship it to my house if you need to "hide it" from the Mrs. I'm always willing to help a brother out ;)

You're talking a big game there @itsdgm. Hopefully you're other half won't be reading this.

And to answer your question. I AM NOT in charge. And I do not have the proper security clearance to make these decisions. And I don't care!:)

@octavio3311 I'm looking over my shoulder as I type this making sure my wife's not reading. Thankfully she's not on the site. I thought it was clear that I was just poking fun there. I'd love to have one too, but there's no way that would fly in my budget either.

However.........my offer still stands for anyone that wants to pay 13k for one of those. I'd be happy to store it in my garage for you. :)

image.jpg @itsdgm - I know you were goofing, as was I.
My 13 yo son asked me once why Mommy was the boss - I told him because she's got boobs and because she can be really CRABBY! ;)
And your twin sister is a "boss" in training! That's why we named our boat with their mascot!

View attachment 7703 @itsdgm - I know you were goofing, as was I.
My 13 yo son asked me once why Mommy was the boss - I told him because she's got boobs and because she can be really CRABBY! ;)
And your twin sister is a "boss" in training! That's why we named our boat with their mascot!
That right there is sound parenting.

Reminds me of a client of an attorney I interned for seemingly a life time ago. The guy was a commercial pilot getting a divorce, he was also hiding his Ferrari at a friend's house.

Back on subject, I hope I can find a place that will rent me one. I would love to try it even if I know I won't buy it.

I regularly quote one of Bill Cosby's skits:

"I'm not the boss in my house. I don't know when I lost it. I don't know where I lost it. But I've seen the Boss's job...... and I don't WANT it!"

$13,500 - that's crazy! I'm out - my CFO would never approve. Matter of fact - she's got a real problem with you guys and this site, as every time I see something here, I tend to want it. Shit - I even updated my water shoes cause of this site and the water shoe thread! :banghead:

How did I miss the water shoes thread?

Back