• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

I would like some opinions on my Solar Neck Fishing Gaiters please

Island Jay

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am developing Solar Neck Gaiters and would like some feedback. To hold to the forums TOS, I am not posting any links to the web site where I sell these. No, they are not part of my Charger Guy brand.

Honest brutal answers are welcome. More designs are coming. Solid colors, camo.

Fishing Gaiter Features

- 100% Microfiber with PURE-tech moisture wicking technology
- Sun protection factor of 50 (UPF), this Fishing Gaiter will provide some of the best UV protection available from today's technology.
- Pulls moisture away from your skin
- Dries fast when wet and helps keep you cool.
- Measures about 9.5"x16" but stretches in all 4 directions.
- 4.1oz poly materials ( thicker quality)
- One size fits all

These will be selling for $15.

gaitersample.jpg

1 thought, dont over think the graphics as most people dont really care especially when they just wear them to cover their necks. How much of the graphic can you see when the thing is rolled up around yer neck anyway.

@ChargerGuy looks nice and the price seems reasonable.

I have been debating about buying a Yamaha gaiter, http://www.ebay.com/itm/121325978444?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT, pictured below. I can't do a direct comparison because they don't give any specs.

One design you might want to consider offering is one with the Jetboaters.net logo on it.

The big thing is the SPF / UPS solar protection. If it does not say it, it does not offer it. I personally have never dealt with the yamaha ones so no clue there.

I can offer a JetBoaters one. I will talk to Julian.

Thanks!

1 thought, dont over think the graphics as most people dont really care especially when they just wear them to cover their necks. How much of the graphic can you see when the thing is rolled up around yer neck anyway.

Not much, but people seem to like it. Solid colors eliminate the problem and agree with your thinking.
Thanks!

The big thing is the SPF / UPS solar protection. If it does not say it, it does not offer it. I personally have never dealt with the yamaha ones so no clue there.

I can offer a JetBoaters one. I will talk to Julian.

Thanks!
I agree that sun protection is very important. The ad mentions sun protection but does not provide any specs. If you offered a Jetboaters version I would definitely be interested in getting one from you.

I just emailed Julian. The ball is in his court (cough, cough)

@Julian - I would TOTALLY buy a few of these with a JB.NET logo. . . Just saying.

While I love this site Im not wearing around website branded items.:bag:
Jason The simple colored scale patterns would be easy and look cool

While I love this site Im not wearing around website branded items.:bag:
Jason The simple colored scale patterns would be easy and look cool

You trendy bastard. . . . . = )

Personally, I think it is a great conversation starter. . . . . I have had several jet boaters comment on my stickers some of which have signed up.

If you have yet to realize Im not the usual message board kinda guy:cigar:

The head of the company "Duck Commnader" is the one of the sons named Willie (far right in the picture) and he almost always wears a flag bandana and camo. The show is good clean fun, even if most of it is staged.

Looks like Chumlee from Pawn Stars...Which is so staged it is funny.

Those are all a bit too nose flattening to suit me!

Ok, I have the go ahead to make the Jet Boaters Gaiters and sell them at my site, IslandJay.com. I will post when available.
What do you want for a design? Solid colors? Pattern? Fish?
Small Logo? Big Logo? Logo all over the place?

Thanks!
Jason

Back