• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

"JET" Ski for sale!!!

At first I thought the price was a typo. But holy cow!!!!

That's a first for me, trim tabs and a rudder on a PWC, interesting machine.

Listing was removed. . . . .what was it?

A turbine jet powered PWC for 85K that is non-operational....the build was never finished!

Yamaha Wave Runner This heavily Modified waverunner has been on display at SEMA twice, CES, The Masters Water Ski tournament, The Miami International boat show, And numerous other shows. It has been featured on MTV, HBO, and HBO Latin America.
Starting with a brand new Yamaha hull, special expanding engine mounts were installed to correctly compensate for the engines expansion while running. The nose of the hull is fitted with a custom fuel tank as well as a custom oil tank. Lenco stabilizers have been added to increase stability. A custom rudder originally designed for a hydroplane has been custom modified and installed.A break away wiring harness is installed to operate the starter then disconnect once running. 2 gel cell batteries have been installed to power the craft once started.
The heart of this amazing ride is a fresh GE T-58 turbine. It has been re configured for thrust power and mated up to a custom afterburner. This engine has not been run since being gone through. Estimated HP is 1400.
The Wave runner was painted by top airbrush artist Brian Papa. The base color is an iridescent silver blue with multiple color accents. The waverunner is fitted with a Kenwood receiver as well as Polk Audio speakers and Amp.
This amazing piece is not 100% complete. The following things need to be done to get it finished and operational.
1) fuel pump needs to be installed
2) wiring needs to be finished
3) plumbing needs to be finished
4) rideplate area needs to be glassed in and sealed.
There is not a lot of work to finish it I just don't have the time any more. It is an amazing piece of work and should be an incredible ride once completed.
THIS IS NOT A TOY!!!
Please feel free to contact me with any serious inquiries. (404)379-9400 Mike
I do ship world wide.. My GSXR1000 nitrous powered land speed cart was sold and shipped to Japan.​

I am very impressed with all of the thought put into this machine. Specifically the locations of the batteries. I mean... why wouldn't you want them right where they will get soaked!

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

I am very impressed with all of the thought put into this machine. Specifically the locations of the batteries. I mean... why wouldn't you want them right where they will get soaked!

Maybe I'm wrong... but wouldn't putting those Polk Audio stickers directly on the jet result in them being burned off almost immediately?

View attachment 23666 View attachment 23667

Maybe I'm wrong... but wouldn't putting those Polk Audio stickers directly on the jet result in them being burned off almost immediately?

Man! You guys are sooo negative! Don't you recognize genius when you see it?!?

This thing reminds me of the old movie with Slim Pickens I think ???? Riding the rocket to the moon with the cowboy hat. It would be equivalent to that since that turbine is essentially between your legs.

Who's got first dibbs on wake surfing behind it? I'll video it.

"Hey, guys! Watch this..."

Famous last words of natural selection at work.

Are those trim tabs or wheelie bars????

This thing reminds me of the old movie with Slim Pickens I think ???? Riding the rocket to the moon with the cowboy hat. It would be equivalent to that since that turbine is essentially between your legs.

Rocket to moon or nuker to ground zero? Dr strangelove?

Back