• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot Here

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys, we've been lurking and now we're on board. Glad to see all of you here!

Looks like JetBoaters.net already has a strong following. Thanks to the staff for the invite!

Hello Will! Welcome aboard! Glad you made the jump!

It's about time. Great to have you.

Welcome Aboard Will!

We look forward to hearing about all of your products!

Welcome Will! Very happy to have you here!

Thanks guys! I like the look of the site. I need to snoop around now that we have a login. Looks like there are some nice innovations built in to the software.

Welcome aboard Will! Glad you're here.

Welcome Will! Glad to have another great vendor join us.

Now it's a party!
:Welcome:

Vendor access is a key to a great forum, and having links and an easy way to find them! You guys have so many Yamaha specific products, your participation will benefit many and is welcome!

Welcome Will. Have any new mod idea's for our boats in the near future?

Yaay! JetBoatPilot! I was headed to your place yesterday but got a call and had to go back home:-/

Wyloncle: I am in Tampa helping out one of my dealers at a boat show so I would have missed you if you had stopped by. Come by sometime next week if you can.

Boat Crazy: several new items are on the horizon. We will announce them as we roll them out. New fishing packages for the 24 footers are taking off and we are developing them for the 21 footers very soon.

One thing we'd like to do is pitch in and help out with building the data base here. We've learned tons over the past few years and can't wait to start contributing.

Will - thanks a bunch for joining us. We hope you like the new digs and old crowd!

Glad to see you over here Will. IMHO your input was sorely missed on YJBers. It's not every day that the end user of a product can have an open dialogue with the designer/manufacturer. It makes it easier for both you and the consumer to get what they want. You always took the time to help the little guy too. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us this season.

Thanks Dennis! We really love what we do! We learn tons from you guys so it is a real blessing to be able to hang out here.

This year we want to try to host a gathering in Panama City. We'd love to meet some of you guys!

Panama City sounds like fun to me. We drove along your beautiful coast and had lunch at this place in December.

image.jpg

Thanks Dennis! We really love what we do! We learn tons from you guys so it is a real blessing to be able to hang out here.

This year we want to try to host a gathering in Panama City. We'd love to meet some of you guys!

You should try to attend the midwest gathering in shelbyville il. Thanks for evetything you have done

Welcome aboard Will.

Back