• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Johnson's Beach- Perdido Key, FL

orexismd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Heading out for a gulf primitive camping trip at Johnson's beach this weekend. A nice front is coming down and what was predicted to be pretty windy conditions came to pass and looks like the wind is laying down on Saturday and Sunday. Plan on launching at Shoreline Park in Gulf Breeze and shuttling 13 adults and kids to the secluded beaches for some much needed R&R! If anyone is in the area shout out. We may be heading to Paradise Bar and grill or similar venue for lunch on sat. I'll post pics when we get back.

PortTobacco II

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Very cool pics.
How did you secure your boat overnight? Just beach it?

orexismd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Beached it as shown on the bay side with an anchor from to bow to the sand.

PortTobacco II

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I probably would not slept that much worrying about the boat. But I suppose being on protected water, sound like it worked well.