• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just found you guys

@jtink Welcome aboard! Glad you found us! :Welcome:

Welcome to the greatest forum on the web!!!!

Check it out on your "smart" phone.... I'm sure you will be impressed.

@jtink ! Great you found us !
Hope you enjoy JBF as much as all of us have !
Let's see some photos whenever you have time ..... we LOVE pictures !
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA+             CartoonWelcomeAboard 5.jpg:Welcome::winkingthumbsup":thumbsup:

Last edited:
Welcome! :Welcome::winkingthumbsup":thumbsup:

Welcome aboard...Not bashing the other site but post an issue over there and you'll find the knowledge base has moved over here.

Welcome, once you are here for awhile you will notice that there is no need to visit the other site. Did you see the member map yet?

Glad you found us!

Welcome aboard @jtink ! What took you so long? Oh well, glad you made the effort to find us! Once again, welcome aboard!

Welcome @jtink glad that you found us and decided to join.

Hail and well met! Good to have you with us.

Also glad to know that Google is favoring us more...

Welcome aboard!!! Happy to have you...

Welcome aboard...Not bashing the other site but post an issue over there and you'll find the knowledge base has moved over here.

I have really come to get that sense from some of my recent posts over there...people don't respond for the most part. I wondered what was going on...now I know. :-)

@jtink and @Cotay glad you are both here,
put a picture in your avitar, it's really easy, no resizing photos needed!

Welcome to you also @Cotay

Welcome!

@jtink and @Cotay ... glad your here!! This is definitely the place to be for some free advice...well, unless you decide to do some of these awesome mods that everyone talks about :D

Back