• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JUST Received our Group Buy Sea Dek Platform kit and installed!

jwildone

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just ran into a pretty serious snag. The passenger seat mat, is WAY off. Not even close. I'm going to follow up with Will at JBP tomorrow, but thought I would post some pics here first.

Attachments

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
It happens. I feel confident Will will make it right.

jwildone

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@haknslash do you mind taking similar pics when you get a chance?

All other vertical lines on the kit matchup except for these two pieces.

The piece under the driver's seat is about 1 inch short and tapers in for no reason.

A bit easier to see with a yardstick.

Attachments

jwildone

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sent JBP an email, received an email back in less than 30 min, and then a phone call within 30 min of that. They are remaking and resending the 3 pads in question. Between this forum and their service, I'm blown away!!

Top notch customer service from JBP!!

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
My wife greenlighted the Seadek but unfortunately it was after the group buy was over. I’ll definitely be interested when/if this comes around next year.

I just can’t decide on the color.
JBP runs some good specials throughout the year...if you want you can visit the site jetboatpilot.com and subscribe to the mailing lists, that way you can make sure you get the specials.