• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

"LIFE IS TOUGH"

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
First, please allow me to explain .......... before I go taking a 3-mile walk on the Beach !
P1010448.JPG
As a new member, I haveta "pay my dues" and do as instructed by the site moderators.
Thus, in a Spirit of Friendly & Loving Yamaha Jetboaters, I am doing what Mel requested of me.
This I give you "LIFE IS TOUGH #54" followed by "LIFE IS TOUGH #138."
These are from the hardships we are enduring this week, after having to depart Lake Oconee, GA to stay 35 feet off the beach in a 6 b.r. home on Hilton head Island, SC. Y'all enjoy & please forgive me for my abruptness, but I really do haveta walk now, as it's 75+ degrees. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
And here is "LIFE IS TOUGH #138"P1010453.JPG

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's 70 degrees out here. I thought about taking the boat to the lake for the first time this year but my son and I decided to go dirt bike riding instead. I'll wait until Sunday when the forecast is 80 degrees.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
If I added "LOL !", would that be misconstrued ? ............. LOL !!!
Gotta go. My Best Friend, Miss Barbie is calling to go walk on the beach.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Keep rubbing it in......and you might just end up with 6 days of rain....lol:rolleyes:

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The motorcycle ride was great. 47 miles of which 31 were on dirt. This is only our third dirt ride so all trails are new. This one took us high above Lake Shasta. The lake is down 110' today. As you can see there is still a huge lake to ride. We plan to take the boat out on Sunday. I fired up the engines. The boat looks as clean as it was when I covered it back in November. We're ready to go.

Last edited:

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
The motorcycle ride was great. 47 miles of which 31 were on dirt. This is only our third dirt ride so all trails are new. This one took us high above Lake Shasta. The lake is down 110' today. As you can see there is still a huge lake to ride. We plan to take the boat out on Sunday. I fired up the engines. The boat looks as clean as it was when I covered it back in November. We're ready to go.
NICE Photo ! Thanks for sharing ~! Mikey

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Wayyyyyyy too early this morning for a beach walk with my Best Friend .........
But never too early for a Great photo ! Enjoy, Mikey

P1010455.JPG

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Difficult day today. Weather in the mid to high 60's. Almost no wind. Only 1 more day here in Paradise, S.C.
Life Remains Tough on a Sweet Friday afternoon. A little 3.35 mile stroll with my Best Friend ........ and

P1010554.JPG

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Isn't a vacation with your best friend the greatest! It is a special time when the everyday routine takes a back seat and you can just enjoy the simple pleasure of your honey's company in a beautiful and tranquil place.iphone photos 103 (Medium).jpg

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
WOW ... So appropriate & delightful a response, Mel. It's gonna be so difficult to leave "Paradise" tomorrow.
Especially when you're been FORCED to endure views like this for 6 days. I HAVE to post this last photo, so everyone can see go extremely difficult and Tough Life can be !
P1010545.JPG

+