• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Listing Removed - 2021 Yamaha 252S for Sale in PA - $85,000

ezrider

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Hello all.

After careful consideration, my fiance and I have decided to sell our boat. We absolutely love it and for our first boat have very much enjoyed it. This was our first boating season. We have learned a lot and have realized a boat with a cabin would be better for us.

Details:
2021 252S
Blue
25 Hours
10 hour service complete

The boat comes with:
Galvanized shorelander trailer
Custom snap-on 2 piece canvas cover
Yamaha shipping cover
Yamaha anchor
4 year extended warranty which we would do the transfer through Yamaha

I am very particular about taking care of my things so I assure you this boat is in perfect condition. I clean it every time I use it. Most of the hours on the boat are actually slow speeds at around 6 mph, 2,500-3000 RPM. I know, not ideal for this type of boat, lol. This is part of the reason why we are selling it. Someone else can enjoy it and the performance it offers.

Please send me a direct message if interested. Thank you.

View attachment 164135View attachment 164142View attachment 164143View attachment 164145View attachment 164146View attachment 164149View attachment 164148

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hello all.

After careful consideration, my fiance and I have decided to sell our boat. We absolutely love it and for our first boat have very much enjoyed it. This was our first boating season. We have learned a lot and have realized a boat with a cabin would be better for us.

Details:
2021 252S
Blue
25 Hours
10 hour service complete

The boat comes with:
Galvanized shorelander trailer
Custom snap-on 2 piece canvas cover
Yamaha shipping cover
Yamaha anchor
4 year extended warranty which we would do the transfer through Yamaha

I am very particular about taking care of my things so I assure you this boat is in perfect condition. I clean it every time I use it. Most of the hours on the boat are actually slow speeds at around 6 mph, 2,500-3000 RPM. I know, not ideal for this type of boat, lol. This is part of the reason why we are selling it. Someone else can enjoy it and the performance it offers.

Please send me a direct message if interested. Thank you.

View attachment 164135View attachment 164142View attachment 164143View attachment 164145View attachment 164146View attachment 164149View attachment 164148
Do you want this marked "completed"?

ezrider

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
We decided to keep it as we were concerned we may not be able to get a different boat given the market.

You can remove the listing. I tried to do that but could not figure out how.

Thank you.