• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD Looking to trade 2013 212SS for SX192 <FL>

No marina's where you could store it and call ahead to have it launched?

There is on a nearby river. We prefer to have it stored at the house (as we have over the last 2 homes), so much so that its caused us to go this route. LOVE this boat, and wish it would fit in the garage.

We're selling our boat in order to buy an SX192 so we can keep it in our garage. I have the link to our listing on boat trader below, along with our asking price. We hate to sell this boat as it has been our baby, but keeping it off site has made boating more of a chore for us. Feel free to ask any questions.

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2013-YAMAHA-212SS-681962

I have a 2012 sx190 with 82 hours on it
If this would interest you.
Thanks

New to the group. Not sure if I'm posting this correct. I have a 2012 sx190 if that would interest you.

@Appollo
You are doing it right! Welcome to the site!

The link doesn't work for me. Got some pics and a description?

I have a 2012 sx190 with 82 hours on it
If this would interest you.
Thanks
Are you still selling your boat or is it long gone? Where are you located?
Thanks!

I'm located in South Georgia near Brunswick. I will sell it. Just need to
Locate another one I can transition into.
Just don't want to get caught between boats without one.

I'm located in South Georgia near Brunswick. I will sell it. Just need to
Locate another one I can transition into.
Just don't want to get caught between boats without one.

Understandable...I'm trying to decide between a 190 and 210. I looked at a nice 2007 ar210 yesterday but might be too big for my pathfinder to safely tow longer distances (300 mi round trip) with family of 4 and weekend gear. Why are you looking to trade up? How does the interior space compare between the 190 & 210?
Thanks-Joe

@JoeG

Don't buy a boat to fit your truck.....Buy a truck to fit your boat!!:Welcome:

Back