• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Maybe you can help catch a boat thief

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
A different boat from a different forum, but on the off chance someone here might have a lead on this. Pretty ballsy move unless they are gonna strip it down or wrap it.

"2015 Tige Z1 stolen on Wednesday night this week from Lakeside, Montana....If anyone has any information please...call Flathead County Sheriffs department @ (406)758-5585. The trailer will either have a Montana paper temporary plate or a Montana permanent plate. I'm not sure if he had numbers on it yet or not. Thanks in advance!"

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do we know what color, size, configuration (direct drive / V) tower ?

I saw a few new ones on the Colorado in the past few days.

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks @Glassman.

It's the red white and black one pictured. V drive. Would be a indmar raptor motor. 21'. Black Alpha Z tower.

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks @Glassman.

It's the red white and black one pictured. V drive. Would be a indmar raptor motor. 21'. Black Alpha Z tower.
Gotcha! But which picture? I thought it might be the one in you avatar, but you sig said St. Louis and I'm easily confused.

Good to know it has the forward swept tower in black. That they might not change. I think you are on to something with the wrap idea. I am seeing so many more completely wrapped wake boats these days.

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Weird guys. I see an image when I access the forum, but I linked it from the other forum which I am a member of. How about this? Saved to my phone and reposted:

image.jpg

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Weird guys. I see an image when I access the forum, but I linked it from the other forum which I am a member of. How about this? Saved to my phone and reposted:

View attachment 24080
Yep, Now I see it....BOLO!!

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sucky :-(. I see SO MANY boats just sitting in parking lots, no truck attached, nothing in the hitch to lock it... I hitch lock the tongue, double park my boat at home, and when I tow, not only is my drop hitch locked, my hitch attachment is locked as well... And my boat is no where even close to 100K+ like some of these others.

Reactions: 007

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It stinks, but it's just a boat. Nobody was hurt and hopefully they had insurance.